- The origin of the student loan debt scheme.
- Alternatives to taking out a student loan debt.
- How interest works.
- Things to think about before taking out a student loan debt.
- Overview of changes to the student loan debt scheme (past and future possibilities).
- Student loan things to think about if you are moving in or out of New Zealand.
- How much the debt can grow.
- What to do if you know you have a debt but you don't know the details.
- Resolution options.
- Things to think about before making a decision to settle with the IRD or before deciding to become bankrupt.
- Tips for dealing with the IRD and the Insolvency Service (Official Assignee).
- How do you know if the IRD is treating you fairly?
In this live webinar, topics of interest to anyone with a New Zealand student loan debt, or thinking of incurring such a debt, will be covered, including: